"SHOCK" Preludes the Tt eSPORTS Upcoming Gaming Headset Lineup
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, September 20, 2010 with headsets rapidly becoming the standard accessory in eSports ie. Shooting games (FPS), role playing games (MMORPG) and real-time strategy games (RTS) - consumers will be looking to Tt eSPORTS for the most extreme gaming gears. Headsets equipped with a microphone can open up a whole new world of multiplayer gaming. The ability to taunt your enemies and strategize with your teammates all becomes possible as Tt eSPORTS unveils its newest product. the SHOCK headset. Unlike many headsets out on the market, the Shock headset covers the ear entirely. This attention to detail makes a very big difference when it comes to comfort and noise cancellation giving players the satisfaction of knowing that Tt eSPORTS designs with their consumers in mind.
"It's all about the voice. Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, and team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there." - Manfred Pieper, Leader of team Thermaltake.
Noise-canceling microphone :-
Reduces annoying background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands. When it's not being used, the microphone swivels easily up and out of your way.
Inline audio control :-
Adjustable volume control and microphone muting without the need to pause the game.
Stereo sound :-
Stereo sound in seconds-a plug-and-play USB headset.
Easy to Transport :-
Foldable Headset offers convenient transportation.
The new headset will be available worldwide starting October 2010. For more information, please visit http://www.ttesports.com/
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM