CoolIT announces Domino A.L.C. Trade-in Program
Calgary, AB - August, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today they will be offering a trade-in program for existing Domino A.L.C. customers.
"With the release of the ECO A.L.C. in March and its overwhelming acceptance in the market, we heard our customers loud and clear regarding their desire to upgrade to the next generation of cooler." Says Mr. Barry Fairhurst, World Wide V.P. of Sales and Customer Support.
CoolIT Systems will be offering the 120mm version of their ECO A.L.C. units to existing Domino customers for US$50.00 through their website, https://www.coolitsystems.com/TradeMyDomino. Consumers need to enter the serial number of their Domino A.L.C. into the online form and upload a photograph of their Domino to take advantage of this 33% discount.
"This is all part of our ongoing initiative to meet our consumer demand. The ECO has been tested extensively both in the lab and with consumers and has is proving to surpass people's performance and reliability expectations." Says Susan LeBlanc, Global Marketing and Communications Manager with CoolIT Systems.
The ECO A.L.C. was announced by CoolIT Systems in January, 2010, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. It was very well received for its ease of installation, superior cooling performance, and compact and maintenance-free design. It won an Innovations award at the CES convention and has been very successful in the market through 2010.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. https://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit