Kingston Announces Water Cooling-Ready HyperX H2O DDR3 Memory Kits
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of HyperX 'H2O' water-cooled DDR3 dual- and triple-channel memory kits. With frequencies up to 2133 MHz and capacities up to 6GB, H2O is the newest addition to the HyperX product family and supports the needs of enthusiasts building with water-cooled systems.
"Water cooling is desirable for its quiet operation and long-term reliability. We are bringing HyperX H2O to market as a solution for PC enthusiasts who want to build water-cooled systems using high quality Kingston products," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "HyperX H2O is a natural extension of Kingston's offerings for performance users. Our goal is for users of all levels and interests to have a Kingston product that meets their needs."
Kingston is debuting three HyperX DDR3 products in the new H2O line: two 4GB dual-channel kits (2000MHz, 2133MHz) and a 6GB triple-channel kit running at 2000MHz. H20 is available through Kingston's channel of authorized distributors, resellers, e-tailers and retailers.
"Kingston is also proud to announce that the original HyperX module is now called Genesis," said Vincent Kim, HyperX product manager, Kingston. "The core of the HyperX family is the blu, Genesis and T1 series as they offer solutions in a range of densities and frequencies for enthusiasts of all levels. For system builders with specific requirements, H2O adds high performance in a water-cooling environment while LoVo is the perfect choice for an energy-efficient build."
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit