CoolIT Announces Air Cooler Contest
Calgary, AB - July 22, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the launch of a large-scale contest that will encourage consumers to get involved in the company and their products. The contest is open to anyone with a video camera and an air cooler.
"We are often asked by our customers what they should do with their old air coolers now that they have switched over to CoolIT Advanced Liquid Cooling units. We wanted to come up with a fun way to deal with this question, and this contest is perfect for it". Says Geoff Lyon, President & CEO of CoolIT Systems.
Anyone with a video camera and an air cooler are invited to join the fun on CoolIT Systems' YouTube channel for their chance to win one of 100 ECO A.L.C.'s. All they have to do is create a video of what they are doing with their old air cooler that they are no longer using. CoolIT came up with a demonstration of some of the things CoolIT has been doing with their old heatsinks, to get ideas rolling.
"At CoolIT Systems we are always focusing on engineering exceptional products and adjusting our designs based on customer feedback. A contest like this is a fun way for us to thank our customers for their valuable input by getting involved in what they are doing." Says Susan LeBlanc, Global Marketing and Communications Manager at CoolIT Systems.
The contest is scheduled to begin on August 4th, 2010, and will take place on CoolIT's YouTube channel. The first round will run for a period of 14 days and the winners will win one of 100 ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling solutions. Consumers are invited to rate posted videos to vote for the winner.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit