World Cyber Games Announces 5th Year Partnership with Thermaltake
Partnership of 5 consecutive years Expands partnership from PC DIY products to PC peripherals with Tt eSPORTS by Thermaltake
World Cyber Games (WCG), organizer of the premier international video game competition and festival, today announced that its 5th year sponsorship agreement with Tt eSPORTS by Thermaltake. Tt eSPORTS by Thermaltake is the Official Partner of the WCG 2010 and will provide peripheral products to around 600 players from over 50 countries at the WCG 2010 Grand Final which will be held in Los Angeles, USA from September 30 to October 3.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of WCG Grand Final and, Tt eSPORTS by Thermaltake introduced keyboard, mice for the WCG.
"Thermaltake and WCG have shown strong partnership through the last 4 years." said Hyoung-Seok Kim, CEO of World Cyber Games, Inc. "I'm also especially happy this year, since Thermaltake launched Tt eSPORTS. Thermaltake's product line extension will be welcomed by all players. Players this year in the WCG 2010 Grand Final will be taken to an all new level of gaming with the help from Tt eSPORTS by Thermaltake's products."
The strategy and objectives of Tt eSPORTS are in perfect unity with WCG: the dedication to achieve objectives, the pursuit of success and the spirit of e-sport are all qualities and accuracies we both share. We have therefore chosen to renew and strengthen our partnership with WCG, readiness for challenge as a world-class gamer, the greater visibility of the brand will in turn help strengthen Tt eSPORTS 's overall leadership . Kenny Lin, Chief Executive Officer of Thermaltake Group
About World Cyber Games
World Cyber Games Inc. (WCG) is the organizer of the largest global video game tournament and festival, celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2010. With a yearlong competition spanning online, regional and national qualifying matches, elite gamers ascend to represent their countries at the WCG Grand Final, a thrilling high-pressure challenge to crown the world's best gamers. More than 1.6 million players from 65 countries competed for a spot in the WCG 2009 Grand Final in China. Entertainment capital Los Angeles will host this exciting competition in 2010 from September 30 to October 3. To showcase the passion and competitive spirit of gamers, WCG also produces the hit reality show WCG Ultimate Gamer, which premieres a second season in August. For more information visit http://www.wcg.com.
About Tt eSPORTS
Thermaltake is a well known brand for gaming & DIY in Case, Cooler, and PSU for years. Due to the constant requests for keyboards and mice from gamers and end users, Thermaltake decided to create a series of gaming keyboards, mice, and headsets with the Tt eSPORTS brand. By using Tt eSPORTS, we want to extend our product lines into the gaming industry, and provide more "personalized gaming" gears to gamers and enthusiasts worldwide. With years of experience in gaming industry, Tt eSPORTS is committed to bring the most personalized and the highest quality weapons for the most competitive cyber battles. For more information visit https://www.ttesports.com.
Latest News Posts
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit