Super Talent Announces 2000MHz Dual and Triple Channel DDR3 Kits
New DDR3-2000 Kits Based on 4GB DIMMs Built with 256Mx8 Chips
San Jose, California - July 6, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash-based storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced dual and triple channel DDR3 memory kits running at 2000MHz. Based on the latest high density 2Gb ICs, these new module kits can be configured to run with extremely low latency. Designed to meet the needs of the over-clocking community, these DDR3 memory kits are available as either 8GB dual-channel or 12GB triple-channel kits.
These new DDR3 kits have been extensively by our engineering staff at speeds of 2000MHz, with a 1.65V operating voltage. The Dual-channel kit WP200UX8G9 was designed for high performance P55 based systems. The Triple-channel WB200T12G9 kit was designed for high performance Intel X58 based systems. Both new kits come clad in Super Talent's Chrome Series heat sinks for optimal thermal efficiency.
"The industry looks to SuperTalent for fast, reliable memory, over-clocked modules. We are proud to demonstrate our continued leadership in the over-clocking space by offering these new low-latency, large capacity 4GB memory kits running at 2000MHz.", Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro under $12 USD & free shipping!
- AMD could secure up to 30% of the CPU market by Q4 2018
- GIGABYTE teases its AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME 8G graphics card
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner