Enermax Launches LibertyECO II 720W Modular Power Supply
Liberty means freedom, which the modular cable management provides users. "ECO" stands for economy and indicates that this power supply includes not only a high efficiency (80PLUS certified) but an attractive price as well: that's twice the saving passed onto our customers. Considering that the consumption of modern PC-systems is growing due to high-performance graphic cards for gamers, Enermax has accordingly decided to expand its LibertyECO II series towards more powerful models.
Enermax LibertyECO II 720W provides an attractive high-end model for gamers and hardware-enthusiasts, that includes a strong and stable power source with sufficient reserves to run all current high-end graphics cards and processors. The highest quality components and Enermax designed, industry leading topology, enable the LibertyECO II series to reach an outstanding efficiency of up to 86 per cent on 230V(80PLUS certified). Following the Enermax standard, LibertyECO II distributes the load with multi-12V-rails: in this case three 12V-rails ensure a reliable performance up to 55 Amps. The 12V-rails are protected by a separate OCP (over-current-protection) so PC-components are more secure in comparison to common single-rail power supplies.
The modular Liberty-series has been a global power supply bestseller for the last 5 years. On the 20th anniversary of the Enermax brand, the recently updated LibertyECO II has carried this success forward, and now Enermax expands its range to include a new 720-Watt-model specifically designed for gamers and hardware-enthusiasts who demand high-performance. LibertyECO II 720W is available from today at your local retailer. All PSU's in the LibertyECO II series will include a special add-on: a 12cm Twister fan, just as Modu82+ II and Pro82+ II series also included.
Silent and effective cooling is provided by an integrated 12cm fan. Furthermore, HeatGuard keeps the fan operating up to 60 seconds after the systems shuts down to exhaust the remaining internal heat outside the case in order to avoid a negative impact on component lifetime.
The LibertyECO II 720W is now available with a MSRP of £139,90 (incl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit