For the Beautiful You - MSI Wind U160
Taipei-Is it that easy?! Simply by answering questions, I stand a chance to win the MSI Wind U160, the most stylish netbook in history? Yes, it is true! The questionnaire campaign launched by MSI in cooperation with Beautifulpeople aroused overwhelming responses on the Internet. Tens of thousands of Internet users had already provided us with valuable opinions in hope of becoming the lucky winner of an MSI Wind U160, the most stylish netbook to date!
The first questionnaire campaign received more than 35,000 responses to the simple question: "What is the world's most beautiful place?" Twenty-five places around the world that resemble paradise were elected over the course of this campaign, and there were five lucky winners from Taiwan, the USA, Brazil, Denmark and Italy, who were entitled to receive MSI's state-of-the-art Wind U160 absolutely free!
Iara Dias, Brazil
Tsai Po-I, Taipei
Julia Bykova, USA
Natascha Larsen, Demark
L. Occhino, Italy
The second questionnaire campaign continued to receive overwhelming responses from more than 22,000 participants all over the world. Five lucky winners from Canada, the USA, Spain, Denmark and Japan were drawn and were entitled to receive the MSI Wind U160, the world's most stylish netbook!
Jacob Lennartz, Demark
Hiroyuki Kubota, Japan
Thomas with Petersen, Spain
Melissa Bellos Cisneros, USA
Uy, Mark, Canada
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit