Mionix, the Swedish manufacturer of professional high-end gaming accessories today unveiled the Mionix Naos 3200, an ergonomically designed LED-optical gaming mouse with unique features and many customization options.
"With Mionix Naos 3200 we wanted to create a high performance mouse with outstanding ergonomics at an affordable price. The Mionix Naos 3200 constitutes an important part of our product-range and is our first gaming mouse with an LED-optical sensor technology which is very popular among fps-players", says Carl Conradsson, Mionix.
The shape of the Mionix Naos 3200 is based on the same unique ergonomic concept and build-quality as Mionix Naos 5000. Equipped with only carefully selected high-end components and paired up with reliable LED-optical sensor technology, the Mionix Naos 3200 offers great accuracy and long term durability. The integrated LEDs supports extensive color options and can be configured from the software among other functions such as adjustable polling rate, dpi sensitivity, macros and many more.
• Plug n Play - Completely Plug n Play, software needed only for configuration
• 3200 dpi LED - optical sensor - Reliable and accurate LED-optical sensor technology
• Built-in memory - Bring your settings and recorded macros with you
• Customizable LED light system - Personalize your mouse with your favourite color
• 3 steps customizable dpi in-game adjustment - Set 3 dpi values and switch easily between them in-game
• 7 programmable buttons - The buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro
• Adjustable polling rate - Tune it all the way up to 1000Hz through the software
Availability and Pricing
Mionix Naos 3200 will be available in July 2010
Suggested retail price: 54,99 €
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:02 pm CDT