Kingston Protects Your Data Like The Warriors Guard Their Empire!
Limited Edition DataTraveler Terra Cotta USB Flash Drive Offers Ultra Secure and Exquisite Twist
Sydney, Australia ¨C September 11 2008 ¨CKingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its launch of the Limited Edition 4GB DataTraveler Terra Cotta (DT Terra Cotta; Part No: DTTC/4GB), featuring the Terra Cotta Warriors of China, among the greatest archaeological finds of the 20th century. The DT Terra Cotta drive is available in APAC region.
The drive has the image of a warrior discovered in one of four pits outside the tomb complex of China¡¯s First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang (259¨C210 BC). Thousands of terra cotta warriors were made and buried with the Emperor in his tomb, to protect him throughout eternity. The figures include warriors, chariots, horses, officials, acrobats, strongmen, and musicians. More than 7,000 figures have been discovered and can be viewed in China, or at special installments throughout the world. Kingston¡¯s DT Terra Cotta is presented for those who desire to own a USB drive with Chinese style and to show different life styles.
¡°Kingston is proudly introducing the DT Terra Cotta, an exquisite, artistic and stylish USB drive.¡± said Vaughan Nankivell Regional Manager - Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. ¡°Once again, Kingston added unique value to the Flash products and created the various flavor of the USB drive.¡±
The DataTraveler Terra Cotta Limited Edition USB Flash drive lets you store, transfer and carry your digital files. Available in a 4GB capacity, this limited edition drive is engraved with a Terra Cotta Warrior on a sleek zinc case and features data transfer rates of up to 15MB/sec. read and 7MB/sec. write4. Transferring photos, files, music and more and rest assured that your data is protected when you utilize the included password protection software, SecureTraveler1. SecureTraveler allows you to create and access a password protected secure area of the drive, called a ¡°Privacy Zone.¡± Multifunctional and easy to use, DataTraveler Terra Cotta is backed by legendary Kingston reliability plus a five-year warranty and free technical support.
Kingston DataTraveler Terra Cotta USB Drive Features/Benefits:
- Safeguarded: includes SecureTraveler (1) security software for Windows
- Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems (2)
- Capacities (3) : 4GB
- Dimensions: 2.78" x 0.78" x 0.39"(70.6mm x 19.8mm x 0.99mm)
- Fast£ºdata transfer rates of up to 15MB/sec. read and 7MB/sec. write (4)
- Operating Temperatures: 32¡ãF to 140¡ãF (0¡ãC to 60¡ãC)
- Storage Temperatures: 4¡ãF to 185¡ãF (-20¡ãC to 85¡ãC)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name: Kingston DataTraveler Terra Cotta USB Drive
RRP for 4GB: AU$69
Warranty: 5 Years
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/flash/dt_terracotta.asp
1. Administrative privileges required.
2. Windows ReadyBoost not supported.
3. Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage.
4. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
For more information, please consult Kingston¡¯s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flash_memory_guide. For more detailed information visit the Kingston Web site at: https://www.kingston.com/anz
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world¡¯s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit https://www.kingston.com/anz.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit