Noctua provides free NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit for AMD users
Vienna, March 31st 2010 - Noctua today announced the availability of the new NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit for NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 users. The upgrade makes it possible to install the heatsink turned by 90° on AMD motherboards. NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 users can order the NM-A90 kit free of charge on Noctua's website.
"We've received excellent customer feedback on our new SE2 coolers", says Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO, "but some AMD users expressed the wish to have the possibility to change the alignment of the coolers on AMD motherboards. We've always been convinced that premium quality products and premium quality service should go hand in hand, so we're responding to this demand by offering the new NM-A90 kit as a free upgrade."
Introduced last August and November, the NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 represent the latest revisions of Noctua's NH-U12P and NH-U9B series that have received more than 200 awards and recommendations from the international press. The SE2 models were the first to come with the new, much acclaimed SecuFirm2 mounting system that offers a simplified installation process and maximum user convenience. Thanks to the new NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit, the SecuFirm2 mounting now offers more flexibility in aligning the cooler on AM2/AM2+/AM3 systems.
Owners of Noctua NH-U12P SE2 and NH-U9B SE2 CPU coolers can order the NM-A90 Upgrade-Kit free of charge on Noctua's website. A proof of purchase (photo, scan or screenshot of the invoice) of both a Noctua NH-U12P SE2 or NH-U9B SE2 CPU cooler and either a socket AM2/AM2+/AM3 mainboard or CPU are required.
Designed in Austria, Noctua's premium cooling components are internationally renowned for their superb quietness, exceptional performance and thoroughgoing quality. Having received more than 1000 awards and recommendations from leading hardware websites and magazines, Noctua's fans and heatsinks are chosen by more than a hundred thousand satisfied customers around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard