Team to announce Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 at CeBIT 2010
Team Group Inc will be announcing at CeBIT 2010 the world-first limited edition overclocking memory Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 to set again a new barrier for overclocking memory. Team not only enhances the bandwidth of the module to 19,200MB/sec, but also sets users at the tip of the pyramid as the target customer group. The Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 will be delivered in limited edition and considered as the most stunning star product that Team displays at CeBIT 2010.
Based on the memory architecture evolution on Intel Core i7 and Core i5, Team raises the frequency of the Xtreem LV DDR3 by 20% from 2000MHz to 2400MHz. Also, by continuing the high frequency and low latency tradition of the Xtreem LV memory, the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 can fully display the configuration 9-10-10-30 (tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) at a low operating voltage at 1.6V without sacrificing either performance or stability. All these have witnessed the extraordinary R&D capacity and capability of Team. In addition to the unchanged genuine chip policy, Team ensures chip quality with the exclusive sorting technology to screen chips. In order to further ensure the optimal performance and flawless quality of the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400, Team applies the 24-hour burn-in test and industry-approved MemTest software to perform the OQC inspection of all modules before shipping to assure the stability and exceptional performance of every Xtreem LV DDR3 2400.
The Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 from Team has a conventional 8-layered PCB design and is covered with the X-mark heat-sink labeled for the Xtreem series. In addition to the clean appearance as found in all Team Xtreem memory modules, a groove has been added to the heat-sink for power users to install fans on top to enhance ventilation. For more information on this product, please visit the Team Group website at: https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Ronda Rousey will voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat XI
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media