High performance and flexibility with the ASUS TS500-E5 tower server
Sydney, Australia, August 31, 2008 - ASUS, manufacturer of top-rated servers, has introduced the new ASUS TS500-E5 tower server.
The TS500-E5 tower server caters to businesses that require high performance and flexibility, particularly for mission critical applications. Ideal for fast growing businesses, the TS500-E5 offers customised choices with ASUS exclusive PIKE technology. This new range of servers includes the TS500-E5 pedestal series, ideal for fast-growing businesses and comprises of the TS500-E5/PA4 and TS500-E5/RX8.
Providing levels of flexibility and mass storage capacities, the TS500-E5 supports four HDDs by default, with an optional hard disk expansion kit to allow for future upgrades - supporting up to eight HDDs. Maintenance is easy and user-friendly with the TS500-E5 hot swap design for the HDDs.
Supporting the latest dual 45nm processors, the TS500-E5 delivers advanced performance and power manageability. With its optional SAS upgrade kit PIKE, the TS500-E5 is able to support a wide range of RAID functions, an innovative feature ensuring data storage is more reliable and convenient.
Combined with the latest DDR2 memory, the TS500-E5 uses minimal power consumption and its 24GB memory capacity is able to withstand various extensive computing applications. Furthermore, the TS500-E5/RX8 includes 16X VGA and dual 650W power supplies for redundant functionality, rendering it reliable and stable to support round-the-clock business critical operations.
Overall, the TS500-E5 tower server is a highly flexible, user-friendly solution that meets the demands for non-stop operations - ideal for rapid growing businesses with escalating IT infrastructures.
In summary, the TS500-E5, with its user-friendly expansion kit and hot-swap design provides high flexibility and expandability - it is the ideal choice for economic IT infrastructures of fast-growing businesses.
The ASUS TS500-E5 tower server will be available through computer resellers in Australia and New Zealand from 1 September 2008 (in Australia) and 1 October 2008 (in New Zealand). RRP - AU$1,999 inc GST, NZ$2,599 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit https://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Bungie committed to Destiny for long haul
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media