High performance and flexibility with the ASUS TS500-E5 tower server
Sydney, Australia, August 31, 2008 - ASUS, manufacturer of top-rated servers, has introduced the new ASUS TS500-E5 tower server.
The TS500-E5 tower server caters to businesses that require high performance and flexibility, particularly for mission critical applications. Ideal for fast growing businesses, the TS500-E5 offers customised choices with ASUS exclusive PIKE technology. This new range of servers includes the TS500-E5 pedestal series, ideal for fast-growing businesses and comprises of the TS500-E5/PA4 and TS500-E5/RX8.
Providing levels of flexibility and mass storage capacities, the TS500-E5 supports four HDDs by default, with an optional hard disk expansion kit to allow for future upgrades - supporting up to eight HDDs. Maintenance is easy and user-friendly with the TS500-E5 hot swap design for the HDDs.
Supporting the latest dual 45nm processors, the TS500-E5 delivers advanced performance and power manageability. With its optional SAS upgrade kit PIKE, the TS500-E5 is able to support a wide range of RAID functions, an innovative feature ensuring data storage is more reliable and convenient.
Combined with the latest DDR2 memory, the TS500-E5 uses minimal power consumption and its 24GB memory capacity is able to withstand various extensive computing applications. Furthermore, the TS500-E5/RX8 includes 16X VGA and dual 650W power supplies for redundant functionality, rendering it reliable and stable to support round-the-clock business critical operations.
Overall, the TS500-E5 tower server is a highly flexible, user-friendly solution that meets the demands for non-stop operations - ideal for rapid growing businesses with escalating IT infrastructures.
In summary, the TS500-E5, with its user-friendly expansion kit and hot-swap design provides high flexibility and expandability - it is the ideal choice for economic IT infrastructures of fast-growing businesses.
The ASUS TS500-E5 tower server will be available through computer resellers in Australia and New Zealand from 1 September 2008 (in Australia) and 1 October 2008 (in New Zealand). RRP - AU$1,999 inc GST, NZ$2,599 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit https://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz