Kingston Digital Ships Speedy Class 10 MicroSDHC Card
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of a 16GB microSDHC Class 10 card. The high-capacity card complies with the SD Association Specification 3.00 to meet Class 10 requirements. The 16GB microSDHC card has a minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/sec. and ships either as a stand-alone microSDHC card or with adapters.
"With the new speed class, host devices such as high-definition cameras or the latest smartphones are being designed to optimize their write performance to take advantage of the more responsive memory card speeds," said Wendy Lecot, Flash card business manager, Kingston. "Now that the Class 10 card specification is five times faster than a Class 2 card, users will see swifter copying and transferring of photos, music, videos and e-books when using a multi-format card reader such as the Kingston Media Reader or MobileLiteG2 with a PC.
Kingston takes mobility and versatility a step further with the addition of the SD adapter pack (Kingston part #: SDC10/16GB), and the SD and miniSD adapter pack (Kingston part #: SDC10/16GB-2ADP). Inserting the card into the SD adapter turns it into a large-storage, speedy SDHC card that can be used to capture continuous images or videos in digital cameras. Kingston also includes an adapter for other devices that utilize the miniSD form factor. Either adapter pack allows users to store all data on one card across multiple Class 10 device platforms.
The 16GB microSDHC Class 10 card is backed by a lifetime warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information visit this page.
Kingston 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications:
Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 3.00
Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card with write protection or as a miniSDHC card to transfer data
Compatible: with microSDHC, miniSDHC and SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
File Format: FAT32
Reliable: lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
High-Speed Class Rating: Class 10 - 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard