ADAPTEC NAMES JARED PETERS VICE PRESIDENT OF WORLDWIDE SALES
Company Veteran to Lead Global Sales Force for Adaptec's Innovative I/O Products
MILPITAS, Calif. - Dec. 14, 2009 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), the global leader in I/O innovation, today announced the appointment of Jared Peters to the position of Vice President of Worldwide Sales. With more than 19 years of international sales experience in the semiconductor, PC/server, networking, and storage industries, Peters will lead Adaptec's global sales activities to support the company's Data Conditioning Platform and other innovative data storage hardware and software solutions.
"Jared brings nearly two decades of extensive international sales experience, knowledge and leadership to Adaptec's sales team," said S. "Sundi" Sundaresh, Adaptec's president and CEO. "His track record of successful sales development, channel sales and sales execution easily made Jared the logical choice in selecting a candidate to lead Adaptec's global sales efforts. Adaptec is committed to developing intelligent data center I/O solutions that lower costs, maximize system performance, and achieve green IT objectives, and Jared will continue to play a key role in the company's ongoing success."
Peters has been with Adaptec for 16 years and most recently held the position of vice president of international sales, where he was responsible for developing and driving European and Asian sales strategies for Adaptec's entire product portfolio. Previously, he served as the director of sales for Asia.
Prior to Adaptec, Peters worked as a product marketing manager at Conner Peripherals, a hard disk drive manufacturer, where he was responsible for managing the company's high-end disk drive marketing programs. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and is a Graduate Fellow of the Institute for Information Storage Technology.
Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT) provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from traditional enterprise environments to fast growing, on-demand cloud computing data centers. The company's products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT and business requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at https://www.adaptec.com, on its blog, storageadvisors.adaptec.com, and at adaptec.com/facebook and twitter.com/Adaptec_Inc.
Latest News Posts
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- Steam discounts Mortal Kombat franchise, up to 75% off
- Anthem head compares finished game details to upcoming demo
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019