MSI Canada Announces Canadian Retail Availability of the CR600
RICHMOND HILL, ON - November 19, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the Canadian retail availability of the classic CR600, the newest member to the classic C Series line of reliable notebooks. The notebooks are lightweight 16 inch notebooks that weigh in at just 5.4 pounds and are only 1.18 inches thick - 20 percent thinner than the average 16 inch notebook. These trendy laptops feature a striking design with clean lines and 45 degree angled edges. The CR600 also features MSI's Color Film Print Technology, which creates vivid designs when the unique surface interacts with ambient light.
The newest MSI C-Series notebook features a widescreen LCD 16:9 aspect ratio high resolution 1366 x 768 display. This allows users to view DVDs in full widescreen with no black lines. The CR600 also features the NVIDIA GeForce 8200M GPU and an additional HDMI port for outstanding display capabilities and an enhanced visual experience.
The new notebooks also deliver superior connectivity with an 802.11 b/g/n high speed WLAN. MSI also includes a 1.3 megapixel webcam, making it easy for users to create and share video content from anywhere to anyone in the world.
FULL SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
The new CR600 is available now at Future Shop and is starting at $549.99 CAD. MSI offers a 2-year global warranty and extended customer services hours at 1-888-614-6674.
For images or additional information please contact MSI media representative Greg Mondshein at 305-576-1171 x22 or [email protected].
About MSI Computer Canada
Based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, MSI Computer Canada offers a wide array of computing products that includes All-in-One PCs, gaming notebooks, ultra portables, consumer and business notebooks, MSI's award winning line of Wind netbooks and industry leading PC components. Each product line is designed with the latest technology to meet a specific set of needs for the various classifications of consumer and industry customers. To learn more about MSI Canada's complete offering, please visit http://ca.msi.com.
Latest News Posts
- Disney Pixar release short film 'Bao' - A Mother & Son story
- Warframe: Fortuna the Profit-Taker debuts to PC, out now
- Steam Winter Sale starts Dec 20th, Award Nominees released
- Switch beats Xbox One/PS4 sales from: March 2017-Nov 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 3 million units sold in 11 days
- be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Cooler Review
- I have a serious problem with audio on my new x470 taichi motherboard
- supplement4reviews com/keto-burn-xtreme-reviews/
- AdMaster: 79% of China advertisers to increase digital marketing spend in 2019
- Safety Laser Scanner Market Worth $406 Million by 2023 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Archer Ascension Now Available in Black Desert Online SEA
- Back to Ubersreik DLC is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Ark: Survival Evolved Transformed Into A Winter Wonderland With The Arrival Of Raptor Claus