Patriot Launches New High End LX Series Class 10 SDHC
Patriot Continues to move up in Class and Performance with their New LX Series
Fremont, California, USA, October 26, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new high capacity Class 10 SDHC cards, the LX Series.
Engineered to support the SD Association's new Class 10 specification, the LX will provide dramatic performance improvements in today's new digital devices. Never before have camera enthusiasts been able to capture high speed, sequential images; previously, those shots were lost due to the limitations of the preceding generation of SDHC cards. Patriot's LX Series allows for increased storage and more pictures per second. In addition to the cutting edge improvement on continuous photo taking, the high speed transfer rate of Class 10 also makes video recording in high resolution an option that video enthusiasts can appreciate.
"Patriot's new LX Series Class 10 SDHC cards will allow users to maximize the use of their digital equipment, especially in the area of photography and video," says Meng Jay, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "You can now secure your favorite photo memories by seizing the moment and capturing every single sequential image. Videographers will appreciate putting those special moments in HD-high resolution."
For more information about Patriot's LX Series Class 10 SDHC cards and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard