Patriot Launches New High End LX Series Class 10 SDHC
Patriot Continues to move up in Class and Performance with their New LX Series
Fremont, California, USA, October 26, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new high capacity Class 10 SDHC cards, the LX Series.
Engineered to support the SD Association's new Class 10 specification, the LX will provide dramatic performance improvements in today's new digital devices. Never before have camera enthusiasts been able to capture high speed, sequential images; previously, those shots were lost due to the limitations of the preceding generation of SDHC cards. Patriot's LX Series allows for increased storage and more pictures per second. In addition to the cutting edge improvement on continuous photo taking, the high speed transfer rate of Class 10 also makes video recording in high resolution an option that video enthusiasts can appreciate.
"Patriot's new LX Series Class 10 SDHC cards will allow users to maximize the use of their digital equipment, especially in the area of photography and video," says Meng Jay, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "You can now secure your favorite photo memories by seizing the moment and capturing every single sequential image. Videographers will appreciate putting those special moments in HD-high resolution."
For more information about Patriot's LX Series Class 10 SDHC cards and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit