Topower Computer Introduces SilentEZ Modular 400W and 500W High-Efficiency PSU to Mainstream Systems
City of Industry, Calif.-August 15, 2008-Topower Computer, a worldwide leader in innovative, high performance and high reliability power supply, today unveiled the SilentEZ power supply family 400W and 500W for mainstream gaming systems and workstations.
Topower SilentEZ power supply features 80% max efficiency at typical working environment. Modular cable management makes cable routing in tidy manner. The innovative Air-Flow Redirect cooling as known as "ARD" transfers air through a 120mm thermally controlled fan to the critical components in the power supply yielding minimum noise level. A turbo fan button gives extra control when excessive heat generated during heavy workload.
"Designed to meet today's computing environment and affordability, Topower SilentEZ power supply is the combination of high-efficiency, silence, and modular cabling." said Rick Lee, Channel Manager for Topower Computer USA. "It is intended to provide modern power technology with greener, quieter, and more efficient computing experience for all users.
The SilentEZ will be available in 400W and 500W configurations with MSRP $55 and $60 in Americans, respectively.
Topower Computer was established in 1986 as a manufacturer of switching type power supplies. With more than 160 worldwide patents, Topower is committed to deliver the most advanced and innovative power technology to consumers, system integrators, and corporations.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower