Topower Computer Introduces SilentEZ Modular 400W and 500W High-Efficiency PSU to Mainstream Systems
City of Industry, Calif.-August 15, 2008-Topower Computer, a worldwide leader in innovative, high performance and high reliability power supply, today unveiled the SilentEZ power supply family 400W and 500W for mainstream gaming systems and workstations.
Topower SilentEZ power supply features 80% max efficiency at typical working environment. Modular cable management makes cable routing in tidy manner. The innovative Air-Flow Redirect cooling as known as "ARD" transfers air through a 120mm thermally controlled fan to the critical components in the power supply yielding minimum noise level. A turbo fan button gives extra control when excessive heat generated during heavy workload.
"Designed to meet today's computing environment and affordability, Topower SilentEZ power supply is the combination of high-efficiency, silence, and modular cabling." said Rick Lee, Channel Manager for Topower Computer USA. "It is intended to provide modern power technology with greener, quieter, and more efficient computing experience for all users.
The SilentEZ will be available in 400W and 500W configurations with MSRP $55 and $60 in Americans, respectively.
Topower Computer was established in 1986 as a manufacturer of switching type power supplies. With more than 160 worldwide patents, Topower is committed to deliver the most advanced and innovative power technology to consumers, system integrators, and corporations.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Samsung starts producing 16-gigabit GDDR6 for next-gen GPUs
- PUBG patched on PC, fixes performance in large-scale fights
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series