EVERCOOL Launches of "FIT"-Notebook Ideal Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. Evercool is going to launch one NB ideal cooler- FIT that is the upgraded version of Magic, which was launched in 2006, and keeps Magic's concept of exclusive patented small size.
The most important advantage of FIT is easy to carry because of light and its small size. In addition, FIT does not occupy much space than other NB cooling pads. Moreover, its black and pithy look integrates technologic and aesthetics lines to make it fashionable.
FIT has various angels and different soft interface to enhance its compatibility and be compatible with most laptops in 9"~18" in the current market. The inside fan can draw out the heat from notebooks, keep the stable operation and extend the life of notebooks. Moreover, FIT has the greatest efficiency while it operates with Evercool's NB cooling pad. Furthermore, FIT does not need to install, users just put it outside the laptop outlets that is more convenient and easier for users.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam