NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV RELEASES AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE NX-5000
Rotterdam, September 30 2009
Today Nexus technology BV, have launched an updated NX-5000. The Nexus NX-5000 Real Silent Power Supply has been a best seller since its introduction in 2003. Now we have put our engineers to work to make a true revision to improve the product in every aspect possible. And we are proud of the result. The new NX-5000 has more power, has a higher efficiency and is quieter - a lot quieter in fact.
The New NX-5000 provides 530 Watt True Power and the efficiency level meets the 82 Plus Bronze standard. We sticked to the Black and White appearance, but made the chassis a bit smaller. In the years components get smaller and more efficient so lesser space is needed to house all the necessary parts. Your system benefits from this little bit of extra space as there is more room for airflow and cooling. And as icing on the cake the new NX-5000 has a great looking X-mesh sleeving to keep the cables nice and tidy.
We are proud to offer this amazingly silent 530 Watt power supply to you: Nexus NX-5000 R3
he NX-5000 is a single 12V rail power supplies and offer over 82% efficiency. The NX-5000 comes with X-mesh sleeved cables and got an inaudible performance.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit