ASUS Delivers Ultimate Performance with Leading Motherboard Innovations
ASUS P7P55D Series Motherboards Harness the Latest Processor, Hybrid Development and a Cutting-edge Design to Deliver Superior Overclocking, Cooling and Power Efficiency
SYDNEY, Australia, August 17, 2009 - ASUS has introduced the ASUS P7P55D Series motherboards with the latest processing core and a cutting-edge design to deliver ultimate overclocking, better cooling, improved power efficiency and one of the fastest memory booting. Additionally, incorporating revolutionary Hybrid Technology, the ASUS P7P55D Series delivers intelligent performance enhancement with Hybrid Processor, Hybrid Phase and Hybrid Operating System. It is based on groundbreaking "Xtreme Design", a winning design formula drawn from many years of engineering innovation, which optimises overall system performance and reliability of PC hardware.
ASUS Hybrid Processor for the Ultimate Performance Boost
With the new Hybrid Processor, users can attain superior overclocking performance from the latest processing core. The ASUS TurboV EVO acts like a second onboard microprocessor, helping every level of overclocker-from novices to hardcore enthusiasts-boost system performance. An intuitive interface lets users perform overclocking without changing the BIOS setup, knowing any technical terms, or making sure that the system's voltage and frequency are within safe limits.
Overclocking is further simplified with tools and modes such as Auto Tuning which enables automatic overclocking that is extreme yet stable, ASUS OC Profile which offers the best overclocking profiles for different scenarios, ASUS Turbo Key which creates more physical overclocking buttons on the computer keyboard for instantaneous overclocking and ASUS TurboV Remote* which allows users to overclock, activate the Turbo Key, or adjust the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) from a convenient side controller-while running games and applications.
Hybrid Phase for Breakthrough Performance Efficiency
Hybrid Phase combines ASUS Xtreme Phase with ASUS T.Probe phase control for maximum power efficiency, cooler system operations and prolonged component lifespan. Xtreme Phase represents one of the best power delivery systems ever designed to enhance power efficiency, improve overclocking and boost system stability. Moreover, the new frequency conversion technology further improves efficiency by maximising energy use. ASUS T.Probe, the world's first active cooling technology, detects and balances power phase loadings and temperatures in real time to lower the temperature around the active CPU. Also, to ensure longer component lifespan, only high-quality materials are used-which further reduces power loss and boosts energy efficiency.
Hybrid OS Delivers Express Gate and Windows 7 Benefits
Hybrid OS integrates Windows® and ASUS Express Gate onto the ASUS P7P55D Series for flexible user options. The P7P55D Series is driver-ready if users choose to upgrade to Windows® 7. ASUS Express Gate delivers rapid access to online applications within five seconds from boot up, while Windows® 7 is expected to improve security and speed up performance.
MemOK! Delivers Rapid Memory Rescue Right from the Motherboard
With MemOK!, users can benefit from a built-in memory rescue tool on the motherboard. MemOK! provides failsafe presets that can dramatically improve a system bootup. Users simply need to press a button to patch memory issues and get their system up and running whenever memory is installed.
Full Range of Available Models
The P7P55D Series features a comprehensive range of models including the P7P55D Deluxe with 10-channel audio and DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC support and the P7P55D Premium with the world's first hybrid 32-phase power delivery and the latest SATA 6Gb/s storage interface. ASUS incorporates an innovative bridge to double bandwidth to fully realise the speed available for maximum data throughput. Other available models include the P7P55D EVO, P7P55D PRO, P7P55D, and P7P55D LE.
* TurboV Remote is only provided with some models.
** The amount of temperature reduction depends on the component specifications.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Please visit https://www.asus.com for more details.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit