Patriot's Koi SSD Launches for Apple Lovers!
Patriot launches the latest in Buffered SSD Technology for Apple Platforms!
Fremont, California, USA, August 12, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announces the release of their Koi SSD Series.
Patriot's Koi 2.5" SATA solid state drives have been specifically designed to work with Apple Mac platforms. Using the latest in solid state technology, including 64MB onboard DRAM cache, Koi features sequential read/write speeds of up to 260MB/s and 180MB/s, respectively. To ensure complete compatibility, the Koi line has been rigorously tested in Apple's own lab.
"In designing the Koi, we wanted to bring a product to market that was specifically designed for the performance found on Apple platforms", says Meng Jay, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "The Koi Series has been thoroughly tested in Apple's Development Center to ensure optimal compatibility and stability. We have also backed our Koi Series with one of the best warranties in the industry, 5 years."
For more information about Patriot's Koi SSD series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit