Auzentech Releases X-Raider and X-Studio Sound Cards, Available Now
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the Auzen X-Raider 7.1 and X-Studio 5.1 Sound Cards. These sound cards provide an affordable upgrade from the onboard audio built into desktop PCs, and are ideal for improving audio from games, music, and movies.
The Auzen X-Raider 7.1 is a PCI sound card with swappable OPAMPs for all channels, SPDIF(Optical) In/Out, internal digital output via two-pin connector, support for HD front panel audio, Magic Voice®, Microphone Echo, key-shifting, Xear3D, EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound.
The X-Studio 5.1 is a low profile PCI Sound Card with a swappable front-left and front-right channel OPAMP, internal digital output via a two-pin connector, support for QSound Labs 3D Surround Engine driver, and HD front panel audio.
Both sound cards are compatible with Intel and AMD processors and Windows® XP or Vista.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit