X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema in Stock in the Auzentech Online Store with a New Box
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema for purchase from the Auzentech Online Store. The sound card had temporarily been out of stock online.
The new stock of X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sound cards are packaged in a refreshed box design. However, the sound card still offers the same featureset that has made it a perpetual favorite of gamers and audiophiles, including upgraded OPAMPs for Enhanced Theatrical Experience.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema
Experience amazing surround-sound experience and the high-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies. With premium Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPS) pre-installed, the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sounds even more phenomenal than the original Auzen X-Plosion. The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby® Digital Live and DTS® Interactive deliver more realistic audio in PC games, music and movies. Includes gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket, and swappable dual DIP type OPAMP upgrades.
Latest News Posts
- AU Optronics: 65/85-inch 8K TVs will arrive later this year
- Crytek's new Hunt: Showdown hits Steam Early Access
- Blu Vivo X smartphone rocks 4 cameras, costs just $249
- Final Fantasy XV require over 155GB HDD space for 4K on PC
- Intel: 5G mobile PCs will be here next year
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit