X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema in Stock in the Auzentech Online Store with a New Box
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema for purchase from the Auzentech Online Store. The sound card had temporarily been out of stock online.
The new stock of X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sound cards are packaged in a refreshed box design. However, the sound card still offers the same featureset that has made it a perpetual favorite of gamers and audiophiles, including upgraded OPAMPs for Enhanced Theatrical Experience.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema
Experience amazing surround-sound experience and the high-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies. With premium Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPS) pre-installed, the X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema sounds even more phenomenal than the original Auzen X-Plosion. The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby® Digital Live and DTS® Interactive deliver more realistic audio in PC games, music and movies. Includes gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket, and swappable dual DIP type OPAMP upgrades.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit