Manli Introduced Netbook iii M3 Series
Taipei, June. 16, 2009 - Manli Technology, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, netbooks and multimedia introduces its latest product line - Netbook iii M3 series. Manli full range netbook is just showcased in Computex Taipei 2009 and earned great feedback from customers and media.
About Manli netbook M3 Series
Manli netbook M3 was designed to deliver outstanding of convenience, fabulous expandability and secure personal protection.
and now is available in white, black, red, pink and green.
Manli M3 comes with a small size and light case of about 1 kg of the light weight, equipped with 10.2-inch wide screen LCD monitor for high quality video playback, also allowing you to take M3 with you whenever and wherever. Manli M3 keyboard is 95% full-size which is more convenient and friend to use than other netbooks.
Equipped with 3 in 1 card reader (SD/MMC/MS) and reserved design for HSDPA(3.5G) network slot, Manli M3 netbook delivers the maximum flexibility and expandability, enabling you to enjoy the wireless access to the global internet everywhere.
Manli M3 is featured with fingerprint technology so that can safeguard the data inside your computer and limit access to specific individuals.
For more information about Manli, please visit: https://www.manli.com
As a major manufacturer and supplier of Computer Mainboards, VGA cards, sound cards and other peripherals/components, Manli Technology Group Limited are able to meet various needs in the continuous changing IT industry. With the severe quality control and innovative R&D team, Manli's products always mean performance, reliability and conformance. Our goal is to provide trouble-free products at the most competitive price. We are well known for our capabilities and commitment in maximizing opportunities for increased efficiency and value creation of our products and services.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series