Manli Introduced Netbook iii M3 Series
Taipei, June. 16, 2009 - Manli Technology, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, netbooks and multimedia introduces its latest product line - Netbook iii M3 series. Manli full range netbook is just showcased in Computex Taipei 2009 and earned great feedback from customers and media.
About Manli netbook M3 Series
Manli netbook M3 was designed to deliver outstanding of convenience, fabulous expandability and secure personal protection.
and now is available in white, black, red, pink and green.
Manli M3 comes with a small size and light case of about 1 kg of the light weight, equipped with 10.2-inch wide screen LCD monitor for high quality video playback, also allowing you to take M3 with you whenever and wherever. Manli M3 keyboard is 95% full-size which is more convenient and friend to use than other netbooks.
Equipped with 3 in 1 card reader (SD/MMC/MS) and reserved design for HSDPA(3.5G) network slot, Manli M3 netbook delivers the maximum flexibility and expandability, enabling you to enjoy the wireless access to the global internet everywhere.
Manli M3 is featured with fingerprint technology so that can safeguard the data inside your computer and limit access to specific individuals.
For more information about Manli, please visit: https://www.manli.com
As a major manufacturer and supplier of Computer Mainboards, VGA cards, sound cards and other peripherals/components, Manli Technology Group Limited are able to meet various needs in the continuous changing IT industry. With the severe quality control and innovative R&D team, Manli's products always mean performance, reliability and conformance. Our goal is to provide trouble-free products at the most competitive price. We are well known for our capabilities and commitment in maximizing opportunities for increased efficiency and value creation of our products and services.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower