PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility
The technology improves rapidly. Something we consider the latest today might be a second graded next month. PhotoFast didn't forget those who are still using their old PC/Laptop and seeking for a upgrade solution. We improved our G-Monster IDE V1 compatibility. It's now coming up again in "Notebook Edition", which runs at 80MB/s read & 45 MB/s write, available in 32G/64G/128G. By using Native IDE controller instead of SATA to IDE Bridge, allows ALL IDE interface PC/Laptop to operate this device with any problem.
While every manufacturer is keen to make the fastest storage device, and that of course includes PhotoFast as one of them. But we never ignore demands from all different level of users.
We PhotoFast insist on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
- Best upgrade solution to those IDE interface PC/Laptops /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="https://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_monsternotebooked2.jpg" border="0" alt="PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility" />
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit