AC Ryan releases Playon!HD FullHD Network Mediaplayer
AC Ryan releases its new Playon!HD FullHD Network Mediaplayer - a new class of HD Player providing superior HD (High Definition) video playback. The Playon!HD plays the widest variety of video formats, including all known HD formats such as H.264, RM/RMVB and HD files like the popular MKV.
Play.Store.Stream Full HD 1080P - With the Playon!HD, you are able to watch your favorite media content at Full HD 1080P on your TV. Media can be stored on its built-in Harddisk or on external drive(s). You can also stream HD media from any computer or network drive using its network connection. The Playon!HD also streams Internet Radio and media from any UPnP (Universal Plug-n-Play) source.
The release of Playon!HD establishes AC Ryan's Playon! product strategy for digital age media users: Playon!DVR (www.playondvr.com) for recording and Playon!HD (www.playonhd.com) focusing on playback.
The Playon!HD starts its first shipment from 11 June 2009 via exclusive tie-ups. In the coming weekend, the Playon!HD will become available to
Singapore users with a World Premiere Exclusive in Singapore at the IT SHOW 2009 (11-14 June 2009)
In the meantime, Dreamhack fans / supporters will be able to make an exclusive online order via the PlayonHD.com minisite
Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemboug) users can already sign up on the website to reserve their Playon!HD
Everyone can play n win the new Playon!HD in The Price Is Right Contest
The Playon!HD is expected to hit Europe retail shelves officially in July 2009 without built-in harddisk at 149,- and with built-in harddisk at 199,- (500GB) and 249,- (1TB), inclusive taxes.
All information regarding Playon!HD can be found at the special minisite https://www.PlayonHD.com
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit