Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Latest News Posts
- NASA head wouldn't bet his child's birthday on Moon landing by 2024
- Police testing Spider-Man-style take down that would wrap up baddies
- Intel Core i9-10980XE: 18C/36T 'Cascade Lake-X' rocks 4.7GHz boost
- Huawei's new Mate 30 Pro smartphone: slow-mo video at 7680 FPS
- Apex Legends Season 3 kicks off on October 1 with new hero 'Crypto'
- Nokia Beacon 3 Trio Wi-Fi System Review
- NETGEAR Nighthawk RS400 AC2300 Cyber-Security Wireless Router Review
- Computer crashes during games, no access to crash dump.
- GIGABYTE and Microsoft Azure AI Notebook Performance Investigation
- Corsair iCUE 465X Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- JOHN WICK HEX LAUNCHES ON WINDOWS PC AND MAC ON OCT. 8, 2019
- DOCOMO to Commence Deployment of World's First 4G/5G Multi-vendor Radio Access Network Conforming to O-RAN Specifications
- Toyota Injects $391 Million New Investment in its San Antonio Assembly Plant
- Commercial vehicle upholstery, sports & safety padding company Rae-Line selects SYSPRO'S ERP solution to improve efficiency, profitability & service
- BEBOP SENSORS WINS U.S. AIR FORCE CONTRACT SBIR AWARD