Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard