Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard