Super Talent Introduces Blazing Fast MasterDrive EX2 and MasterDrive IX2
Triples Performance of PATA/IDE 2.5� SSDs with 2nd Generation IDE SSDs
San Jose, California May 27, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, announced it is now shipping new families of PATA/IDE 2.5� SSDs featuring both MLC and SLC Flash and nearly tripling previous performance specifications.
The MasterDrive EX2 is available with capacities from 16GB to 128GB, features sequential read speeds up to 80 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 40MB/s, and uses MLC flash. It also comes with a 2 year factory warranty.
The MasterDrive IX2 is available with capacities from 16GB to 64GB, enables sequential read speeds up to 80 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 60MB/s, and uses SLC flash. It also comes with a 3 year factory warranty.
"Many embedded and ruggedized portable PC customers still need IDE drives, and the MasterDrive EX2 and IX2 series give them the performance they deserve in a rugged and reliable device." said Jeremy Werner, Sr. Product Marketing Manager Super Talent.
Super Talent will showcase these products at the 2009 Computex Taipei show June 2-6, 2009 at Nangang Exhibition Hall 1st Floor, Booth J610.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower