Fantasy Smith VR is a stimulation-type VR game developed by "Gunben3", a team of Taiwanese students. Fantasy Smith VR is released on Steam today and available for HTC Vive.
Players are going to play the role of the smith apprentice and experience the interaction with all the cute creatures or characters in the shop. The fantasy setting makes the forging more interesting, magic potion and floating crystals virtually engage players in an incredible magic world. After the shop closes, players can head to the market with the coins they earned and spend them on the piggy design vending machine. The adorable piggy might make the players lavish all their money on it!
The developer stated, "The game is designed to be highly open and free. Players can show their creativities by interacting with all the objects in the scene." For example, players can shape their own weapon to however they like, mix the sword handle and the gem which they bought from the market while bringing them to different kinds of story ending.
Although the developing team did a great job on the graphic design, none of them is a gaming programmer. Nevertheless, they still worked hard to complete this relaxing VR game. They hope that player can immerse themselves in the engraved scene and lively characters, and enjoy the world of Fantasy Smith.
Come and check out the link for Fantasy Smith VR: https://store.steampowered.com/app/989630/Fantasy_Smith_VR/
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer