Tampere, Finland, April 23rd 2018 - Tesla vs Lovecraft, tentacle splitting top-down shooter from Finnish indie developer 10tons Ltd., just got a DLC on consoles. The DLC is called "For Science!" and it is available now on all consoles. The base price is USD/EUR 4.99. Mobile version will follow later.
"It's time to get back on the tesla mech and give those fishmen some multibarreled electric payback. We created this DLC for every Tesla vs Lovecraft player as it expands the game from the very beginning to the very end. We hope you enjoy it!" says Olli Alatalo, the designer of Tesla vs Lovecraft.
- Endless number of Dreamland Planes, for the players who feel Eldritch Plane is too easy
- 10 new Perks (2 EPICS)
- 4 new Weapons (including Teslazi, a submachine gun supreme)
- EPIC version of each and every weapon
- Collect Eldritch Signs for crystals
- More choice when leveling up: 3rd perk slot
- 2 new Abilities (Homing Pigeons!)
- 2 new Powerups
- 2 new Inventions
- 2 new Monsters (Cultists & Mi-Go)
In Tesla vs Lovecraft, the player assumes the role of the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla fighting waves and waves of monsters summoned by horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The player gets to use ingenious gadgets like the Quantum Teleport backpack, which allows teleporting a short distance even through solid matter. The highlight of the game is the Tesla-Mech battle robot, which provides a massive but temporary boost in firepower. A full arsenal of conventional and sci-fi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
"For Science!" trailer:
Tesla vs Lovecraft presskit: http://presskit.10tons.com/sheet.php?p=tesla_vs_lovecraft