First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
March 25th, 2019 - Polish indie developer, Ancient Forge Studio, reveals first gameplay video from their upcoming mercenary management game - Glorious Companions.
Glorious Companions, a unique mix of Heroes of Might and Magic and Mount & Blade, is coming to Steam Early Access in April.
Glorious Companions is a singleplayer 3D turn-based tactical RPG set in an original dark fantasy world of Navaroth where the player crafts their own journey as a leader of a mercenary company. The game's core fundamental value lies in the freedom that it gives to the players: aspire to become a powerful lord, solve the mystery of the Ancient Guardians or just ride around the continent building your fortune on trade.
The studio behind GC consists of two friends from the middle-school days who sacrifice all the evenings and weekends to work on their dream game. A dream that started a decade ago, as the first prototype for Glorious Companions was made way back in 2009. The game is based on a custom pen-n-paper RPG system and is set in an original fantasy world (so you won't find any dwarves or orcs in there).
- Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1001040/Glorious_Companions/
- Price: $29.99 / EURO 23.79
- Developer & Publisher: Ancient Forge Studio
- Planned Release: April 2019
- Press & influencer contact / preview key requests: [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes