SPARKLE Announced Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card With OC Capability
Taipei, Taiwan - April 24, 2009 - SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card with plenty OC capabilities,makes DX10 gaming graphics beyond anything that's ever been possible before on a mainstream consumer computing platform.
55nm Process with Calibre non-reference design
Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card features 55nm chip process from TSMC. So It has groundbreaking speeds compared with ordinary GeForce GTX 260 graphics cards on market, the core speed is raised from 576MHz to 650MHz, the shader clock is raised from 1242MHz to 1404MHz, making it can deliver unrivaled graphics performance in the hottest games including Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, and Call of Duty 5: World at War. The Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card adopts Calibre non-reference design, providing enhanced power circuitry with more phases of vGPU power circuit and vMem circuit. Also it only uses solid capacitors with lower power loss, providing more stable and longer product lifespan.
Extreme Fast Large-capacity GDDR3 memory
Today's game, such as Crysis, Alone in the Dark 5, Stalker: clear sky, they normally use a large number of bump texture, transparent texture to describe faces of characters and render realistic gaming scenes, so these games put higher demands on the capacities of video memory. The current situation demands at least 512 MB video memory to run these games. Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card comes with incredible large 896MB GDDR3 video memory can let mainstream users to pass the 3DMark Vantage High Test which strictly demand at least 512MB video memory, providing much more detail information to mainstream users for better understanding its graphics capability.
Effective Cooling System
Exquisitely made cooling fans, which have high performance thermal compound ensures optimal thermal dissipation even after years of use.
Convenient SPA Tune OC software
The Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card is bundled with convenient SPA Tune, an own designed software, effectively balancing the computing power and power consumption. It provides three mode transition buttons for Overclocking mode (OC), standard mode (STD) and green mode (GRN). The OC mode provides high speed, best performance and more power consumption. The STD mode brings standard performance and lesser power consumption. The GRN mode provides the energy saving and green power consumption. Every mode sets up one team specification contains: Core Clock (MHz), Memory Clock (MHz), Shader Clock (MHz), GPU Temperature ( ?) and Fan Speed.
NVIDIA 3D Stereo Support
The Calibre Graphics Card supports GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Technology from NVIDIA, which is market complete hardware and software kit for gamers built by NVIDIA for the 3D stereoscopic gaming market. It will immerse gamers in the world of 3D content like never before. Monsters, bullets, and landscapes jump out of gamers' flat monitors and into their imagination, making them part of the game. With NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D driver technology, gaming will never be the same. Now with support for Microsoft Windows Vista and the Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card, gamers can play the hottest games and feel like they're part of the action rather than watching it happen!
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit