VIA Announces 4Q'08 Results
VIA Technologies, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced financial results for fourth quarter 2008. Net sales for 4Q'08 and 4Q'07were NT$ 1,465 million and NT$ 2,502million respectively. Net income for the two quarters were negative NT$ 1,954 million and negative NT$ 2,310 million respectively; based on the weight average shares outstanding of 1,291.517 million shares and 1,291.239 million shares, earnings per share were reported as negative NT$1.51 and negative NT$1.79 for 4Q'08 and 4Q'07 respectively.
For the whole year 2008, net sales totaled NT$ 7,927 million and net income for the year was negative NT$ 4,016 million; based on weight average shares outstanding of 1,291.517 million shares, earnings per share for the year were reported at negative NT$3.11.
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is the foremost fabless supplier of power efficient x86 processor platforms that are driving system innovation in the PC, client, ultra mobile and embedded markets. Combining energy-saving processors with digital media chipsets and advanced connectivity, multimedia and networking silicon enables a broad spectrum of computing and communication platforms, including its widely acclaimed ultra compact mainboards. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA's global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the world's top OEMs and system integrators. https://www.via.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit