Meet Henry the Stingray, an old hand adapting hardly to the digital world. Henry would be happy to let things stay the same, but new times demand new rules. Gripped by the bitcoin rush, Henry turned one of his many factories into a mining farm. An adorable robot, Chain, tries to help fill Plasmatron for extra mining power.
Mining Factory is a highly volatile, 3x5 video slot with 27 paylines, Expanding Wilds, Free Spins and an accumulative Plasmatron Bonus. RTP is 96.1%, the Max win is 16,200x coin value.
Featuring state of the art visuals, Mining Factory has a responsive design based on HTML5 and handles comfortably across a wide range of devices.
"With its captivating gameplay and special features, Mining Factory is a great addition to our successful launches throughout 2018. We're happy to announce this important product, which was completely built and designed by our in-house team." - True Flip CMO, Konstantin Katsev.
Type: Slot Machine
Max win: 16,200x
Responsive design: Yes
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5