My.Com's Co-Operative Vertical Scrolling Space Age Shooter Blasts Onto Mobile Devices Worldwide.
Star pilots unite! Global publisher My.com and developer IT Territory are proud to announce the worldwide availability of its new mobile space age vertical shoot 'em up - Space Justice. Set in the 23rd century, players command a small elite space force as they embark to save the galaxy through an addictive combination of base building and challenging classic space bullet hell action. With a nice variety of modes to play and spacecrafts, drones and pilots to collect, players are sure to have a blast as they navigate through space in the name of Space Justice!
Commanders will explore to the galactic unknown in their gigantic battlecruiser that acts as a base of operations. From their cruiser, players will collect a fleet, research new technologies and select a powerful squadron to face countless waves of merciless alien invaders. However, the base can be attacked by other players and setting up security and defenses to protect valuable resources from PvP raiders is vital to ensure your galactic dominance.
Presented with rich graphics and impressive 3D galactic backgrounds, the game sends fighter pilots on exciting missions, unfolding an epic space campaign. Players fly out with their own squad or join forces with a wingman from anywhere on the globe to complete the most difficult missions. Space Justice is cross-platform and will let iOS and Androids users help each other out on the battlefield!
Check out the game on the App store and Google Play.
- Re-imagined Shoot 'em up Arcade Gameplay: Experience a brand-new way to enjoy classic vertical scrolling shooter action. Galactic theatres of war presented in 3D, gameplay with outstanding controls and pumping retro wave beats will keep you immersed in fast-paced space battles!
- Single Player and Co-op campaign: Dozens of missions unveil an epic story about saving the galaxy from an unknown alien force. The campaign includes swarms of alien vessels, tricky bosses and more to outwit and gun down as you fly your deadly fighter through overwhelming odds. Co-op adds an extra layer of tactics by allowing you to unite in space combat with a wingman by your side. Combine the right abilities and coordinate your attack to bring down most powerful enemies.
- Base building and Raiding (PvP): Welcome to the bridge of your very own Battlecruiser! Upgrade and enhance your base, your space fleet and research new weapons, drones and gadgets. Select the right pilot for each mission; make use of each race's strengths in merciless space combat. Enter the player versus player mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, but never leave your own Battlecruiser unprotected - lure your enemies into traps and ensure your resources are well secured!
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5