Edimax Wireless High-Gain USB Adapter honored with the Taiwan Excellence Award
Sydney, Australia, 17th April, 2009 - Edimax Technology, proudly announced that its wireless high-gain USB Adapter EW-7711Uan has been awarded the Taiwan Excellence Product.
Taiwan Excellence is the highest accolade awarded to products that encapsulate innovation. The Taiwan Excellence winners not only showcase the most revolutionary, high quality, high
value added products made by Taiwan, but also epitomize Taiwan's ingenuity in deploying unique innovation to create added value in the design and manufacturing of leading-edge products.
The Edimax EW-7711UAn is the smallest wireless USB network adapter equipped with a 3dBi high-gain antenna that can be rotated to increase the coverage and stabilize the wireless signal.
Furthermore, the EW-7711UAn comes with a convenient USB cradle which makes it possible to relocate the adapter to increase the coverage even farther.This nLITE high-gain USB adapter
complies with the wireless 802.11b/g standards and supports higher speed of up to 150Mbps when connecting it to a 802.11n or other nLITE wireless devices. It can increase the coverage up
to 3 times farther and reduce "dead spots" within the wireless range.The compact design of this wireless adapter is so portable and convenient for its users to carry anywhere. The rotatable
3dBi high gain antenna can turn from a 90 degree vertical to a complete horizontal angle, allowing you to obtain a stabile wireless connection and extend your coverage.
It also includes a multilingual EZMax setup wizard with 16 languages. Select your language, follow the configuration instructions and your adapter will be ready to go within minutes. In addition,
the adapter supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) that enables users to set up a secure wireless network with just one click of the adapter's WPS button. When both ends of the connection
use a wireless solution with WPS support, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication.
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its foundation in 1986, the company has grown to be one of Asia's leading manufacturer
of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and has been a listed entity at the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2007, the company's revenue
reached US $100 million and its current workforce count is over 900 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or
application requirements are.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM