Remcom announces a new capability to simulate beamforming and throughput for MIMO systems in Wireless InSite 3D Wireless Prediction Software. The new release provides customers designing base stations and Wi-Fi devices with a critical metric for analyzing real-world device performance in indoor or 5G dense urban outdoor environments. The software has also been updated to simulate key MIMO techniques for enhancing network performance.
With 5G demand for higher data rates, emerging technologies are leveraging MIMO techniques such as beamforming, spatial multiplexing, and diversity to increase throughput by generating stronger beams or multiple parallel data streams between base stations and user equipment. Wireless InSite predicts adaptive beamforming and spatial multiplexing throughout intricate scenes, revealing how relative positions and multipath interactions affect phase, polarization, and ultimately the effectiveness of each technique. As complexity increases, these predictions are critical for evaluating the overall combined throughput of wireless systems and comparing alternative techniques.
In addition to throughput, Wireless InSite's collection of MIMO outputs has also been expanded, with element-to-element path loss, SINR, RMS delay spread, and angle spreads of arrival and departure, allowing visualization of device performance in wireless networks.
For more information on the latest release of Wireless InSite, please visit Remcom's website. Wireless InSite users without an active Remcom Professional Support contract can upgrade to the latest version by contacting sales.
Latest News Posts
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!