New Subsidiary to Digitize Small Business Lending Process for Bank Clients
NEW YORK, Oct. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), the leader in online lending to small business, today introduced ODX, a new company that will focus on helping banks digitize their small business lending process. ODX will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck.
ODX represents an expansion of OnDeck's existing platform services business to address increasing demand from banks who want to bring their small business lending process online. For many small businesses, the conventional bank lending process remains labor intensive and paper-based, requiring on average 26 hours over the course of several weeks to complete1. The rise of digital lenders like OnDeck over the last decade has demonstrated that the originations process for small business borrowers can be simplified and accelerated by taking it online. Building off that heritage, an ODX-powered bank platform experience can enable a small business customer to apply for financing from their bank digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding in as fast as 24 hours.
ODX offers a combination of software, analytic insights, and professional services to help banks reinvent their small business lending process. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and reliable SaaS platform that enables banks to either create a fully end-to-end digital experience for their customers or to select certain components for specific product functions. By utilizing an ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
"OnDeck is a pioneer of online lending to small businesses, and ODX will leverage that proven expertise by collaborating with banks to provide their small business borrowers with fast and reliable financing online," said Noah Breslow, chairman and chief executive officer, OnDeck. "ODX is the next generation service provider for the digital lending era, delivering a bank-ready origination platform, analytic support, and implementation services that speed product and process transformation to help banks better meet the evolving needs of their customers."
OnDeck also announced the appointment of Brian Geary to serve as president of ODX and the hiring of Raj Kolluri to serve as its head of Product and Technology. Mr. Geary previously served as vice president of OnDeck's bank partnership unit where he helped build the company's digital bank originations platform and oversaw its successful platform collaboration with JPMorgan Chase. Mr. Kolluri joins ODX from SS&C Primatics, where he served as vice president of Product & Engineering and contributed to the building of that company's SaaS analytics platform for banks.
"Digital channels are creating new ways for customers to discover, evaluate, and purchase products from banks," said Brian Geary, president, ODX. "ODX is committed to helping banks accelerate delivery of the digital experience that customers want, while enabling strong loyalty and ultimately, long-term profitable growth."
OnDeck's groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
To view an introductory video on ODX featuring Noah Breslow and Brian Geary:
Brian Geary, president of ODX, will be a featured speaker at this year's American Banker Small Business Conference, taking place November 28 to 30, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee. For more information on Mr. Geary's presentation, please visit: https://www.americanbanker.com/conference/small-business-banking-2018/speakers
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Small Business Credit Survey Q4 2013, February 2014.
- Based on all OnDeck's distribution channels for the quarter ended June 30, 2018.
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit