JANDISOFT unveiled today the latest video footage of its MMORPG, Mad World MMO. From the video, you can get a glimpse of the game's Field Raid, Boss Raid and PVP Battle Arena Mode from its latest build.
Mad World is an MMORPG at its core with unique hand-drawn art presented in 2D isometric style, the story of which takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where humans struggle to survive under the rule of demons.
PVP Battle Zone:
While offering PVE Raid, Boss Battles and PVP Instances among many other familiar MMO features, the game will try to focus more on the combat and community aspects, where the genre shines the brightest, to stand out from the crowd. Furthermore, Mad World's H.P.Lovecraft-inspired grim dark setting and story seek to give players many emotional experiences through quests, experimenting with elements not often found in the genre.
Built on HTML5, the game will be playable on browsers supporting cross-play between the PC and Mobile without a client download, and Jandisoft hopes this will open the door to as many players as possible and create one big melting pot of players coming from various different platforms.
A beta is planned later this year while Jandisoft hopes to release the game fully sometime in 2019. For more information, please visit its official website. ( https://www.madworldmmo.com )
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- https www.supplementcyclopedia.com mydxadryl-male-enhancement-canada
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire