JANDISOFT unveiled today the latest video footage of its MMORPG, Mad World MMO. From the video, you can get a glimpse of the game's Field Raid, Boss Raid and PVP Battle Arena Mode from its latest build.
Mad World is an MMORPG at its core with unique hand-drawn art presented in 2D isometric style, the story of which takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where humans struggle to survive under the rule of demons.
PVP Battle Zone:
While offering PVE Raid, Boss Battles and PVP Instances among many other familiar MMO features, the game will try to focus more on the combat and community aspects, where the genre shines the brightest, to stand out from the crowd. Furthermore, Mad World's H.P.Lovecraft-inspired grim dark setting and story seek to give players many emotional experiences through quests, experimenting with elements not often found in the genre.
Built on HTML5, the game will be playable on browsers supporting cross-play between the PC and Mobile without a client download, and Jandisoft hopes this will open the door to as many players as possible and create one big melting pot of players coming from various different platforms.
A beta is planned later this year while Jandisoft hopes to release the game fully sometime in 2019. For more information, please visit its official website. ( https://www.madworldmmo.com )
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam