Game Set For Steam Early Access Release In December 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands, October 11, 2018- Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Greywolf Entertainment announce the latest in Iceberg Interactive's lineage of 4X strategy games with the sci-fi Civ-like 'Pax Nova'. The game will enter Steam's Early Access program in December of 2018. This is Greywolf's sophomore outing in the 4X genre after last year's Dawn of Andromeda, a pure space 4X game also published by Iceberg Interactive.
The trailer reveals Pax Nova's dual-focus on both planetary and deep space exploration. Players build settlements and place troops on the surface of planets and explore the stars using fleets, managing both phases of exploration and warfare.
Greywolf's Mike Domingues says: "After building Dawn of Andromeda around a very streamlined approach and learning a lot from that experience, we decided to work on a completely new 4X game with brand new ideas and a vastly different approach. Pax Nova is an epic space opera that seamlessly blends together planetary strategy with a space layer, which we believe sets it apart and hopefully one players will enjoy."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam