Newest version features collaboration techniques, embedded analytics and an intuitive planning experience
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Oct. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DynaSys, a leading provider of demand and supply chain planning solutions, today announced the general availability of DSCP 2018 (demand and supply chain planning), the latest version of the integrated end-to-end DynaSys solution. DynaSys is a division of QAD (NASDAQ: QADA) (NASDAQ: QADB).
"At DynaSys, we diligently work with our customers to anticipate the software requirements of tomorrow. This enables us to deliver solutions that position our customers for future success in their individual businesses," said DynaSys President, Ariel Weil. "This release is a significant functional and technical advance in DSCP product evolution."
DSCP 2018 features a new, next-generation, mobile-friendly user experience that provides a configurable homepage with analytics widgets, a real-time activity feed and shortcuts to planning favorites. DSCP 2018 offers new planner collaboration capabilities enabling planners to share and discuss issues and opportunities. DSCP 2018 embeds advanced analytics to provide visual-based data discovery that enables more insightful decision support across increasing data volumes. A new Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP) solution certified by the Demand Driven Institute provides a true "Respond Planning" capability.
DynaSys DSCP is an enterprise-proven, functionally-rich advanced planning solution that helps global companies operate more effectively. Available both as an on-premise solution and in the cloud, it provides an end-to-end solution with specific capabilities for demand planning, inventory optimization, supply planning, manufacturing planning, financial planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Enhanced supply chain visibility using embedded analytics to generate a fully integrated view of supply, demand and finances in the DSCP cloud.
- An intuitive planning experience using a native web client that produces a consumer-grade website experience.
- Improved collaboration enabling planners to work together globally to create plans that support business goals using a single unified data set.
- Improved process workflow and task management capabilities track individual tasks by role or planner managing severity and due date.
- Technical enhancements improve scale and performance over very large data sets.
- Quality configuration controls ensure configuration changes are tested and approved before being electronically tagged and added to the production environment.
- Improved product life cycle management that manages intra-product relationships for planning product lines that merge or separate periodically or permanently.
- Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning is a formal multi-echelon respond planning method to protect and promote the flow of materials through the establishment and management of strategically placed decoupling point stock buffers.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:11 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de