MONTREAL, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- VOTI DETECTION, a leading technology detection company utilizing breakthrough 3D perspective technology to deliver enhanced threat detection, announced today the launch of the XR3D-50T compact table-top X-ray Security Scanner. The XR3D-50T, powered by BioSans OS, is an easy to operate, single source compact table-top scanner that provides operators with extremely detailed, more revealing images, enhanced detection capabilities at a very low cost of ownership.
"Our new compact table-top scanner is ideal for use in mailrooms, prisons, courthouses, venue entrances, and other areas requiring sensitive screening," said Rory Olson, President and CEO of VOTI. "We are displaying our powerful new 5 Series security scanner at GSX18 in Las Vegas. Visit us at Booth #2271 GSX18, September 25 - 27."
By providing a 3D Perspective to operators, VOTI scanners deliver remarkably sharp and more revealing images than traditional x-ray screening technology as well as threat alert, material classification, ability to manipulate and enhance images and more.
More information on VOTI's products and security offerings is available at https://www.votidetection.com.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023