HAMBURG, Germany and VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreMedia, global provider of best-of-breed content management platform, CoreMedia Content Cloud, today announced at DMEXCO a strategic global partnership with Elastic Path, a pioneer of API-first headless commerce for enterprises. A seamless integration of their products now enables global enterprises to successfully meet customer expectations in a rapidly evolving digital economy.
"We're excited about the advantages this partnership will deliver," said Knud Kegel, SVP Marketing and Business Development at CoreMedia. "Elastic Path's flexible, API-driven platform is the perfect complement to CoreMedia's open, cloud-based approach to content management. The unique combination of back-end flexibility and front-end creativity will provide global brands with everything they need to deliver iconic brand experiences."
CoreMedia Content Cloud users can create and preview front-end customer experiences. Elastic Path commerce provides businesses the ability to monetize these experiences and maximize the value of each customer touchpoint. Customer experience designers can leverage these capabilities in real-time to access product, promotion, pricing and transactional information from Elastic Path Commerce. That data, combined with branded content stored in CoreMedia, allows designers to seamlessly personalize, preview and deliver engaging content to any digital channel or device in any region or language.
From full stack to open, headless platforms
Top-performing companies must continuously innovate to maintain their advantage. Inflexible, full-stack legacy commerce systems can no longer keep up with the growing number of devices and emerging sales channels. Instead, legacy systems stifle innovation and grow increasingly costly over time. Top brands are abandoning siloed, single-stacks for more flexible, headless content and commerce solutions that scale with their business needs, offer a competitive edge, and provide the opportunity to monetize and reinvent customer experiences.
"We've found that companies simply can't continue to use legacy commerce systems to solve the modern-day challenge of presenting consumers with personalized, rich content and allowing them to make purchases through any channel, whether via a website, on a mobile phone, through a chat, or social media," said Peter Lukomskyj, Senior Vice President Products, Elastic Path. "With this partnership, we can deliver to our combined customer a solution that not only solves the omnichannel puzzle in a very elegant way, but also future-proofs commerce systems to ensure that any upcoming channels can easily be leveraged."
The CoreMedia Content Cloud and Elastic Path Commerce Integration
- Allows customer experience designers to seamlessly blend extraordinary content-driven experiences with product pricing, promotion and transactional capabilities.
- One experience can drive any touchpoint without extra work.
- Consistent, content-led experiences including shopping cart and check-out processes with no "switching over" to a new experience for payment.
- Makes it easy for business users to create and edit content in real-time.
- Allows customer experience designers to create commerce banners and clickable image maps to link products to images.
- Takes advantage of "shoppable" video - shoppers can purchase products featured in a video directly from the video.
- Personalization of both content and commerce elements for improved customer intimacy and better customer service.
- Both companies will be exhibiting at DMEXCO 2018 in Cologne, Germany September 12-13. Visit CoreMedia and Elastic Path in Hall 7.1, Aisle C, Booth C-018 to learn how to create and preview iconic customer journeys for your brand - in real-time, across all channels and devices using this new unified platform.