Taipei, Taiwan - August 9,2018 -ADATAÂ® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today announces the launch of the XPG SPECTRIX D41 TUF Gaming Edition DDR4 RGB memory module. The special edition memory module is TUF Gaming Alliance-certified, which means it has passed rigorous testing to meet the stringent standards of the alliance. While this memory module offers the same great performance and dazzling programmable RGB lighting as the original model, it sports a more combative look via its black heat spreaders with yellow trimming.
"We are excited to be partnering with ASUS and the TUF Gaming Alliance to offer a memory module that gamers of all levels can appreciate" said Tom Chan, Marketing Director at XPG. "With its TUF Gaming Alliance-certified performance, excellent reliability, and flair via its RGB lighting effects, gamers will enjoy more thrilling experiences at a great value."
Shining Through with RGB Lighting:
Inspired by armor, the SPECTRIX D41 TUF Gaming Edition features bold-looking heat spreaders that reflect its impressive performance. On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors and lighting effects of the user's choosing shine through. Users can program the lighting effects to set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity and more. The lighting effects are programmable via ASUS SYNC RGB lighting control software and can be synchronized with motherboards, graphics cards, and more for a combined visual impact.
Speed and Efficacy:
The SPECTRIX D41 TUF Gaming Edition delivers great performance with operating frequencies of up to 3200MHz.It supports both IntelÂ® X299 2666MHz and AMD/ Ryzen platforms, as well as IntelÂ® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 for hassle-free overclocking through a PC's operating system.
Reliable and Durable:
The SPECTRIX D41TUF Gaming Edition is built with high-quality chips filtered through a rigorous selection process that ensures maximum reliability and durability. It features a custom-engineered heat sink and a multi-layer PCB that offers improved signal transfer quality and greater stability. As with all ADATA and XPG memory modules, the SPECTRIX D41 XPG TUF Gaming Edition comes with a lifetime warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon