Taipei, Taiwan - August 9,2018 -ADATAÂ® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today announces the launch of the XPG SPECTRIX D41 TUF Gaming Edition DDR4 RGB memory module. The special edition memory module is TUF Gaming Alliance-certified, which means it has passed rigorous testing to meet the stringent standards of the alliance. While this memory module offers the same great performance and dazzling programmable RGB lighting as the original model, it sports a more combative look via its black heat spreaders with yellow trimming.
"We are excited to be partnering with ASUS and the TUF Gaming Alliance to offer a memory module that gamers of all levels can appreciate" said Tom Chan, Marketing Director at XPG. "With its TUF Gaming Alliance-certified performance, excellent reliability, and flair via its RGB lighting effects, gamers will enjoy more thrilling experiences at a great value."
Shining Through with RGB Lighting:
Inspired by armor, the SPECTRIX D41 TUF Gaming Edition features bold-looking heat spreaders that reflect its impressive performance. On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors and lighting effects of the user's choosing shine through. Users can program the lighting effects to set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity and more. The lighting effects are programmable via ASUS SYNC RGB lighting control software and can be synchronized with motherboards, graphics cards, and more for a combined visual impact.
Speed and Efficacy:
The SPECTRIX D41 TUF Gaming Edition delivers great performance with operating frequencies of up to 3200MHz.It supports both IntelÂ® X299 2666MHz and AMD/ Ryzen platforms, as well as IntelÂ® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 for hassle-free overclocking through a PC's operating system.
Reliable and Durable:
The SPECTRIX D41TUF Gaming Edition is built with high-quality chips filtered through a rigorous selection process that ensures maximum reliability and durability. It features a custom-engineered heat sink and a multi-layer PCB that offers improved signal transfer quality and greater stability. As with all ADATA and XPG memory modules, the SPECTRIX D41 XPG TUF Gaming Edition comes with a lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo adds 3 new NES Games to Switch Online service
- Super Smash Bros. UItimate patch 'next week', kills replays
- Noise complaint results in cops battling in Smash Ultimate
- The Game Awards 2018 viewership doubled over last year
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Next Skin Serum Reviews: Price, Shark Tank and Where to Buy
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender