Epic Games is excited to announce the Fortnite Beta for Android is launching this week.
Players with Samsung Galaxy devices are the first to be invited, starting today. Additionally, purchasers of the new Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4 will get access to the new Galaxy outfit. More details can be found here.
Epic will start rolling out beta access to players on other Android devices over the next few days. Players that are interested can sign up to be invited here.
Fortnite will be available for direct download via Fortnite.com. Fortnite will not be available through the Google Play Store.
Fortnite on Android supports full Cross Play and Cross Progression with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, and iOS.
Other devices the Android Beta will be playable on:
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- ASUS: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon