G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is very excited to announce the latest Trident Z RGB memory kit that boosts RGB-infused DDR4-4266MHz memory kits to a never-before-seen 32GB (4x8GB) configuration! Built from ultra-high performance Samsung B-die DDR4 ICs, this new DDR4 memory kit marks a new milestone as the fastest 32GB (4x8GB) RGB memory kit on the market thus far.
The Quest for Faster Frequency
Just one week after the launch of the 8th Gen Intel Core processors and Z370 chipset motherboards, G.SKILL further fine-tuned the high-end RGB memory kits to reach even higher levels of overclocking speeds. Ever since the launch of Trident Z RGB almost a year ago, the largest capacity at DDR4-4266MHz was 2x8GB. In combination with the ASUS OptiMem technology, which complements the T-Toplogy layout that uses equalized trace lengths, four-DIMM memory configurations have improved stability and increased frequency headroom. With the availability of this new optimization, G.SKILL is doubling the Trident Z RGB kit capacity to operate at DDR4-4266MHz CL19-23-23-43 32GB (4x8GB) at 1.4V. Below is a screenshot of the memory kit stress tested on an ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) motherboard and the Intel Core i5-8600K processor.
This high-end Trident Z RGB memory kits will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners in December 2017.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit