SILICON POWER Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive
Offers Care-Free & Ultimate Protection Design
(Taipei, Taiwan) World leading flash memory company, Silicon Power today announces the new Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive. The latest incarnation of their Touch series remains focused on "convenient to use" and "data protection" with the addition of a 360° swivel-guard lid. The swivel-guard lid design protects the gold fingers of the USB connector from accidental damage and unnecessary wear and tear to further guarantee data protection.
With ever changing consumer behavior, USB drives have derived and evolved to meet the needs of consumers. In addition to storage capacity, USB drive's ID design must also be attractive, suit individuality, handy and light. Having won the Taiwan Innovalue Award with Touch 810, Silicon Power has out-done itself with the Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive. The dedicated design team was able to come up with a design that is clean and simple. Utilizing "Chip-On-Board" (COB) advance packaging technology, it makes Touch 820 waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof. Integration of "Wear Leveling technology improves overall data reliability and lifespan of the USB drive to offer users a peace of mind.
Protection mechanisms aside, Silicon Power Touch 820's clean and simple design incorporates natural and harmonious concepts to emphasize its care-free looks and elegance. The Silicon Power Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive is a USB drive with natural styling and personality.
Silicon Power products are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and come with a Lifetime warranty.
Silicon Power's Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive is available from 2 ~ 8GB in capacity to choose from.
-360° swivel -guard lid design
-Care-free & Ultimate Protection design
-Waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof
-Utilizes Chip-On-Board (COB) advance packaging technology
-Plug-and-play compatible, does not require additional power to operate
-Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
-No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE
(The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
-In compliance with European RoHS standards
-Dimension: 36.2 x 12.5 x 4mm ±0.3mm (L x W x H)
-Interface: USB1.1 and USB2.0 compatible
-Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, WinME, Win98, Mac OS 9.0 & above, Linux 2.4.0 & above
-Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
-Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
-Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit