Intel Optane technology is here! Get ready for this revolutionary technology with ASRock 200 Series motherboards! Intel Optane technology accelerates attached SATA device to reduce boot and load times, giving a faster and more responsive system. With just a few steps, you can update BIOS and install needed driver via ASRock Appshop in seconds!
Installing Intel Optane Memory is not hard but requires lot of steps, ASRock has simplified the process with an unique 1 click install software built in the ASRock APP Shop. Now you can update BIOS and install needed driver for IntelÃƒÆ',Ãƒ,Ã,Â® Optane Memory within just a few clicks!
For more product information, please visit: http://www.asrock.com/feature/IntelOptane/
About ASRock APP Shop: http://www.asrock.com/feature/appshop/index.html
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit