Intel Optane technology is here! Get ready for this revolutionary technology with ASRock 200 Series motherboards! Intel Optane technology accelerates attached SATA device to reduce boot and load times, giving a faster and more responsive system. With just a few steps, you can update BIOS and install needed driver via ASRock Appshop in seconds!
Installing Intel Optane Memory is not hard but requires lot of steps, ASRock has simplified the process with an unique 1 click install software built in the ASRock APP Shop. Now you can update BIOS and install needed driver for IntelÃƒÆ',Ãƒ,Ã,Â® Optane Memory within just a few clicks!
For more product information, please visit: http://www.asrock.com/feature/IntelOptane/
About ASRock APP Shop: http://www.asrock.com/feature/appshop/index.html
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower