Thermaltake today revealed an all-new lineup of wraparound window designed case, the View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis and the View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, that is designed for users to show off their ultimate PC system.
These latest chassis both feature tinted front panel with a controllable 256-color RGB LEDs matrix, give users gorgeous galaxy look whilst adding incredibly stunning visual perspective to the system. The View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Series has large internal space for air/liquid cooling solutions allows users to mount up to three 120mm fans and a 360mm radiator in the front; a 120mm fan and radiator in the rear.
Moreover, both chassis come with an integrated power supply shroud for clean cable management, and also supports advanced floating GPU mounting system as well as all high-end PC hardware. The difference between these two chassis is View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis included a built-in Riing RGB fan, while View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis has a preinstalled 120mm exhaust fan.
The View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Series is now available for online ordering. Please contact the local Thermaltake sales representative for further information.
For more details on the Thermaltake View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003049
For more details on the Thermaltake View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003048
Where to Buy:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit